- Preheat the oven to 220 °C degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in halves (in length) and remove the crowns and seeds. Put them with the inner (flesh)part showing up on the baking sheet. Put the garlic cloves (with skin) also on the baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil on the bell peppers and garlic. Slide into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Put a frying pan on low-medium heat and roast the walnuts until golden brown, while stirring now and then. Wash the lemon and grate the skin.
- First put the walnuts into the food processor and grind for a few seconds. Move the crushed nuts to a small bowl.
- Put next into the food processor: the lemon grate, balsamic vinegar, cumin, chilli flakes, roasted bell peppers and the unpeeled, roasted garlic. Grind for about 20 seconds into the muhammara paste.
- Switch the oven to the desired warmth to bake the naan bread: for detailed information, follow instructions on package.
- Stir the crushed walnuts through the muhammara and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, stir the Almond Start through the muhammara and dress with pomegranate and fresh mint.
¿Necesitas más inspiración?