Yellow thai creamy curry with bumi tempehBy Abbot Kinney's
Ingredients - For the paste
Ingredients - For the curry sauce
- For the yellow curry paste, put all the ingredients into a food processor with 5 tablespoons of water and blend into a smooth paste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the curry paste and fry gently for 2 minutes, stirring now and then, until it starts to smell aromatic and the oil starts to separate from the paste.
- Add the Coco Start, 250 ml water, sweet potatoes, eggplant and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil and follow instructions on package to cook the rice.
- Stir in the zucchini to the Thai curry and simmer for another 7 minutes.
- Put a frying pan on the stove, melt some coconut oil and fry the tempeh for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve the Thai curry with the tempeh, rice and dress with coriander and a part of lime.