Day 21: Start a new habit
Repetition is key. Pick 3 routines you want to work on, and carry them out for 21 days. Turn tomorrow morning into a habit!
Taking time to cook helps to reduce stress and makes you more mindful. So why not start in the morning? After a busy or stressful week, take extra time to prepare yourself a delicious breakfast.
Our recommendation? Pancakes are always a good idea!
These vegan pancakes with Almond Start topping and maple syrup will make you feel sweet and strong. Make extra for your loved ones, or simply enjoy this stack of happiness all. by. yourself.
Bonus tip: Put your phone away when you eat, and you’ll enjoy your food much more.
Ingredients Pancakes (serves 2):
- 100 g rolled oats
- 3 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 75 g spelt flour
- 1½ tbsp coconut sugar
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- 350 ml almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda*
- 1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
Extra: food processor
- 200 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp almond flakes, roasted
- handful blueberries
- maple syrup, to taste
- fresh mint (optional)
Duration: 50 min
(prep time 20 min - cooking time 30 min)
* Make sure the baking soda is fresh and not older than a month, otherwise the batter might not bubble and your pancakes will not be fluffy.