Day 21: Start a new habit
Repetition is key. Pick 3 routines you want to work on, and carry them out for 21 days. Turn tomorrow morning into a habit!
1. Make sure you have all your ingredients ready, grab a container and put about a glass of water in it.
2. Spray or grease the baking tin or molds and cut the baking paper in such a way that the bottom and sides are covered with it. Since you have already greased it, it easily sticks to the bottom and edges.
3. Use a mortar or a bag to grind the biscuits and nuts of your choice. Mix this with the coconut flour and coconut oil, mix well. Spoon this mixture into the baking tin or ramekins and press down with the mortar or something heavy and put in the fridge. (This ensures that the bottom hardens and sticks together.)
4. Place a small saucepan over low heat and squeeze half the lemon in it. Add the (sieved) cornstarch to this and stir briefly. Heat for 1 to 2 minutes briefly and pour this lemon juice mixture in the Oat Start. Stir briefly and pour this onto the baking tray.
5. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours, ideally you make this recipe in the evening so you can enjoy it the next morning (or afternoon!).
6. When the breakfast cake has set, add some lemon jam and coconut chips (to taste).