For two bowls:
1. Preheat the oven to 170 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt the coconut oil on low heat in a saucepan, when melted take it off the stove. Add the agave syrup and the olive oil, stir and set aside.
3. Grate the lemon peel into a big bowl. Also add to the bowl and mix well: the oats, buckwheat flakes, coconut flakes, all seeds, pecan nuts, raw cacao powder, the cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
4. Add the content from the saucepan to the bowl with dry ingredients and stir until everything is very well mixed together.
5. Spread the granola mixture evenly over the parchment paper and slide the baking sheet into the oven for around 30 minutes. You might want to set an alarm because you’ll need to open the oven and stir every 10 minutes for even browning. Nobody likes burned granola, right?!
6. Let the granola cool down completely. Store the granola in a weckpot or airtight container.
7. Spoon some Oat Start yoghurt on two plates and spoon the granola on top, around 4 tablespoons granola on each plate. Divide the blueberries and the cacao nibs over the plates and garnish with some mint leaves.