Vegan Mango tartlets
Tropical tartlets for any occassion. Easy to make, easy to impress.
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Split the eggs and put the egg whites in a defatted bowl. (You can degrease the bowl by halve a lemon and bring the flesh over the inside of the bowl after which you dry it with a paper towel.) You don't use the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites with the mixer, the whisks of which also degrease well, in the clean, dry bowl until stiff.
- Sift the cornflour over the bowl, add 3 tbsp lemon juice, mix again and then add the caster sugar, spoon by spoon, and mix until the protein mixture shines and forms peaks.
- Take a baking tray or grid and cover it with baking paper.
- Spoon the protein mixture into a circle of Ø 30 cm at the center of the baking paper.
- Bake the merengue for about 1 hour, then turn off the oven and let the merengue stand in the oven for 1 hour to cool down.
- Place the merengue on a serving platter and spread the Coco Start over the merengue with a tablespoon.
- Divide and garnish the fruit on top and voila, the pavlova is ready to be devoured.