Ingredients (serves 4):
For the marinade:
for the topping:
This recipe was inspired by Pure Wow
Duration: 45 min
(prep time 15 min - oven time 35 min
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut away the leaves from the stem of both cauliflowers but be careful and make sure the cauliflower remains intact.
- Grate the lime peel into a big bowl, cut it in halve and squeeze in the juice as well. Add all the other ingredients for the marinade and stir until evenly combined.
- Move the cauliflower, one by one, into the bowl and evenly cover it with the marinade (you might want to use a brush). It’s nice to pour some marinade in the inside of the cauliflower as well, keep it upside down and scoop it in around the stem.
- Put both cauliflowers on the parchment paper and roast for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- In the meantime, put a small frying pan on low-medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry the red pepper for a few minutes. Take a bowl and add the arugula, the pomegranate seeds and season with some lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Take a bowl and add the red pepper and all the other ingredients for the topping. Mix everything well together.
- Garnish the cauliflowers with the topping and serve with the arugula salad.
Ready to impress your guests!
*Left over marinade can be used for other veggies during the next 4 days, keep it airtight in the fridge though!