prep time 30 minutes | oven time 45 minutes | total time 75 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly spread the cauliflower florets onto the parchment paper.
- Mix together the olive oil with the curry powder and the pimento powder and a pinch of salt. Rub the cauliflower florets in (using a brush) with the mixture and slide the baking sheet into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Bring 1 to 1,5 L of water to a boil for the vegetable stock.
- Mix in a big bowl for the topping: the kale, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pistachio nuts, 1 tbsp olive oil and the lemon zest. Take another baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Dip the sage leaves through some olive oil and spread them out on the paper.
- Put a big pot on medium heat, add the olive oil and fry the onion for around 5 minutes while stirring now and then.
- Then add the garlic. After 3 minutes of frying add the vegetable stock and the celery (or parsley) and bring to a boil. Take the roasted cauliflower out of the oven and add to the pot. Let it cook for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Slide the baking sheet with sage into the oven (switch to 180 °C degrees) for around 10 minutes, or until nice and crispy. Then spread out the kale mixture onto a baking sheet, prepped with parchment paper and slide into the oven for around 12-15 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a food processor and blend (can also be done with a stick blender of course!).
- Bake the naan bread following instructions on package.
- Prep and put all of the ingredients for the topping on the table and serve the soup in a deep plate or a bowl. Dress the soup with a big spoon of Coco Start, the kale topping and the crispy sage.