Serves 1 | Prep time 15 minutes | Oven time 30 minutes | Total time 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil on low heat in a saucepan and add the agave syrup and the olive oil.
- Grate the peel of the lemons into a big bowl. Also add to the bowl and mix: the oats, coconut flakes, all seeds, all nuts, the cookie spices and a pinch of salt.
- Add the content from the saucepan to the bowl with dry ingredients and stir until everything is very well mixed together.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly over the parchment paper and slide the baking sheet into the oven for around 30 minutes. You’ll need to open the oven and stir every 10 minutes for even browning: nobody likes burned granola, right?!
- Let the granola cool down completely. Store the granola in a weckpot or airtight container.
- It’s time to combine your homemade nutty granola with our Coco Daily Delight, the fresh fruits and a big spoon of Almond Butter. Garnish with mint leaves and flowers.
In a hurry? Use your favorite store-bought granola and add that instead of your own ;-)