- Put a frying pan on the stove on low to medium heat, to preheat.
- Cut roses from the cauliflower and put them into a food processor to slice into rice.
- Add some olive oil to the pan and fry the onion for around 4 minutes.
- Then add the red pepper, ginger, garlic, turmeric and cumin to the pan. Fry for another 3 minutes while stirring constantly. Preheat the oven for the wraps (see package).
- Add the cauliflower rice and fry for another 5 minutes. Stir now and then.
- In the meantime, smash the avocados in a bowl with a fork and add the tomatoes, juice of ½ a lime and some pepper and salt to taste.
- Prep the wraps by following instructions on package.
- Prep and serve in bowls on the table as well: Abbot Kinney’s Coco Start, lime parts, lettuce and coriander. Enjoy!