Duration: 40 min
(prep time 20 min - grill time 20 min)
- Put a grill pan on medium heat to preheat. Brush some olive oil on the preheated grill and fry the eggplant, bell peppers and red onions on both sides for around 4 minutes each side. Put all the ingredients on a big plate when ready.
- After all the grilled veggies are prepped, bake the falafel balls in olive oil following instructions on package.
- In the meantime, prep the tzatziki by mixing all the ingredients together for the tzatziki and put it in a nice bowl.
- Prep the wraps by following instructions on package (we’ve used the grill pan to create the nice grill stripes, medium heat for 2 minutes each side).
- Slice the avocados, put the lettuce in a bowl and cut the limes. Put these and all the other prepped elements on the table together with your tableware.
- Start with putting a wrap on your plate and spread out some tzatziki. Dress with the other elements to taste.